THE CAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeff Olson (from Trouble) 's RETRO GRAVE 1st album

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frenchie
Wanker
Frenchie

Male Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Jeff Olson (from Trouble) 's RETRO GRAVE 1st album Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Olson (from Trouble) 's RETRO GRAVE 1st album   Jeff Olson (from Trouble) 's RETRO GRAVE 1st album Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:23 am

Retro Grave has released the full-length debut, Again and is available for download only at the band's web site www.RetroGraveMusic.com
This is self release. Olson states, "Although the record is temporarily available through download only, it will be pressed in time for tour. I'm happy this record is complete so that I can continue writing for the second album and begin practicing for live shows.
"

Retro Grave is confirmed to play the 10th Anniversary SHOD Festival (Stoner Hands of Doom) in Frederick, Maryland on September 5, 2009. More dates will be added, TBA.

In other news, Olson has recruited a new string player, Michael Leonard Maiewski (from STASIS) to the line up who is currently writing with Olson for the second Retro Grave record already titled, Skulduggery and is scheduled for a early 2010 release.

http://www.myspace.com/retrogravetunes

Back to top Go down
http://www.crypticmadness.com
detuned
Mattafakka
detuned

Male Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Olson (from Trouble) 's RETRO GRAVE 1st album   Jeff Olson (from Trouble) 's RETRO GRAVE 1st album Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:49 pm

Good for Jeff! I can't believe they are playing in Frederick MD, I used to live there.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Eat Snake
TROGLIKE
Shawn Eat Snake

Male Number of posts : 1127
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Olson (from Trouble) 's RETRO GRAVE 1st album   Jeff Olson (from Trouble) 's RETRO GRAVE 1st album Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:04 am

I need to get a copy of this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Olson (from Trouble) 's RETRO GRAVE 1st album   Jeff Olson (from Trouble) 's RETRO GRAVE 1st album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeff Olson (from Trouble) 's RETRO GRAVE 1st album
Page 1 of 1