THE CAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Been in my own cave for awhile...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stained Glass Flames
Chakafakka
Stained Glass Flames

Male Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2007-01-26

Been in my own cave for awhile... Empty
PostSubject: Been in my own cave for awhile...   Been in my own cave for awhile... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:14 am

Hey doomsters. I've been away from the board for a few months, hanging out in a cave of my own. It's been a long, tough winter up here in Maine and I'm seriously thinking about packing the family up and heading somewhere warmer! Let's see... I've had pneumonia, my wife's grandfather died, my garage roof caved in from the snow, and I've seen very little of that bright orb known as the sun over the last four months... ugh! Anyway, enough pissing and moaning, God is good and I've learned alot through trials... just thought I'd duck in to the good ol' cave and say "hi." Hope everyone's doing well; I'll be trying to check in a little more frequently.

Cheers! Doom on... Doomy, Batty

Last edited by Stained Glass Flames on Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ghosts of athanasius
Pioneer Cave Keeper
ghosts of athanasius

Male Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Been in my own cave for awhile...   Been in my own cave for awhile... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:23 am

Glad to see you here... Sorry to hear about the trials... let's hope spring brings you brighter things all the way around
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/athanasius
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Male Number of posts : 7533
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Been in my own cave for awhile...   Been in my own cave for awhile... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:16 am

Hey man, sorry to hear that things have been so rough this year for you guys. Winters in Maine tend to suck out loud from the 20 or so I had experience with. YUCK!

Yeah, and I echo ghosts on the Spring bringing you better things - of course you'll have to make it through 'Mud Season' first... Winky
Back to top Go down
http://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
Stained Glass Flames
Chakafakka
Stained Glass Flames

Male Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Been in my own cave for awhile...   Been in my own cave for awhile... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:07 pm

Thanks, fellas. Right about now I would welcome "mud season" with open arms... we're in the middle of another snow/sleet/rain storm... hopefully it's Old Man Winter's last hurrah.
Manic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been in my own cave for awhile...   Been in my own cave for awhile... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been in my own cave for awhile...
Page 1 of 1