THE CAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New KISSOLOGY Vol. 2 info!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

New KISSOLOGY Vol. 2 info! Empty
PostSubject: New KISSOLOGY Vol. 2 info!   New KISSOLOGY Vol. 2 info! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 2:17 pm

Just saw this on Metal Sludge, from a new interview with Bruce Kulick (not to be confused with the interview with Bruce from a couple of months ago):

Quote :
Q: I know you recently played on Paul Stanley's latest solo album, but is there anything KISS-related coming up that you can talk about?

Kulick: I do have some news on the upcoming "Kissology 2" DVD; it's really going to be incredible. I recently got a sneak preview of some of it. A couple of the guys from MTV came over and I recorded a commentary track for a couple of the concerts that I appeared on.
The first "Kissology" went from 1974 to 1977. "Kissology 2" picks up in 1978 and goes to 1995 for the reunion.
So basically it starts on the solo records, and goes into the Vinnie Vincent era, taking off the makeup, then on to the time I joined the band. Some of the concerts featured are from the "Creatures of the Night" tour and the "Hot in the Shade" tour, and they're really well shot. So much better than the bootlegs out the
re.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New KISSOLOGY Vol. 2 info!   New KISSOLOGY Vol. 2 info! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 11:00 am

Hmm... not many Kiss fans in The Cave, apparently!

Neutral
Back to top Go down
NapalmDave
Mattafakka
NapalmDave

Male Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: New KISSOLOGY Vol. 2 info!   New KISSOLOGY Vol. 2 info! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:49 pm

I absolutely hate kiss
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dave80tunes
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Male Number of posts : 7533
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: New KISSOLOGY Vol. 2 info!   New KISSOLOGY Vol. 2 info! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:22 pm

I like KISS. I picked all three of these things up over the last couple years. Haven't actually watched 'em yet, but at least I have 'em! GEEN!
Back to top Go down
http://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
Popergeist
Cap'n Caveman!!!
Popergeist

Male Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: New KISSOLOGY Vol. 2 info!   New KISSOLOGY Vol. 2 info! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:22 am

i bought the third volume first and the first volume last.....I'm glad i did, the third volume is the best of all of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New KISSOLOGY Vol. 2 info!   New KISSOLOGY Vol. 2 info! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New KISSOLOGY Vol. 2 info!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE CAVE :: MUSIC DISCUSSION :: Musicus Generalis-
Jump to: