THE CAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ozzfest might be worth going to this year...

Go down 
+3
Orion Crystal Ice
Shawn Eat Snake
ghosts of athanasius
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ozzfest might be worth going to this year... Empty
PostSubject: Ozzfest might be worth going to this year...   Ozzfest might be worth going to this year... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 1:30 pm

So Ozzfest might be worth going to this year, since it appears that it will indeed be free.

I've never seen Ozzy (shame on me!) and I never feel like sitting through all the crappy nu-metal bands at Ozzfest. But for free? I'll sit through some crappy stuff to see Ozzy!

Anyone else going?
Back to top Go down
ghosts of athanasius
Pioneer Cave Keeper
ghosts of athanasius

Male Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Ozzfest might be worth going to this year...   Ozzfest might be worth going to this year... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 3:12 pm

I would like to see Ozzy an The Showdown as well

My son has sang on stage with The Showdown and they keep in touch (great guys!)
So I am praying for the hook up. If I got to meet Ozzy in flesh it would be well worth the embarassment of publicly pissing my pants
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/athanasius
Shawn Eat Snake
TROGLIKE
Shawn Eat Snake

Male Number of posts : 1127
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Ozzfest might be worth going to this year...   Ozzfest might be worth going to this year... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 8:06 am

Who all is on the bill? I'm too lazy yo Google it...
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Wanker
Orion Crystal Ice

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Ozzfest might be worth going to this year...   Ozzfest might be worth going to this year... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 8:53 am

If it comes here, I'm going. I was already thinking of it, though I forgot some of the bands, but now Nile is going to be playing and I'd like to see somehow. 8)
Back to top Go down
Shawn Eat Snake
TROGLIKE
Shawn Eat Snake

Male Number of posts : 1127
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Ozzfest might be worth going to this year...   Ozzfest might be worth going to this year... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 9:17 am

Nile would be cool to see.

The one time I went to Ozzfest, it was 1999, I paid $60 for a lawn ticket, and got there in time to see the triple threat of Slayer, Rob Zombie & Black Sabbath....very cool.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Cap'n Caveman!!!
ultmetal

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Ozzfest might be worth going to this year...   Ozzfest might be worth going to this year... Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 9:20 am

I saw Ozzfest a few times. The best year, Slayer, Judas Priest & Black Sabbath! Great show. Trog was there with me too.
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Male Number of posts : 7533
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Ozzfest might be worth going to this year...   Ozzfest might be worth going to this year... Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 9:42 am

ultmetal wrote:
I saw Ozzfest a few times. The best year, Slayer, Judas Priest & Black Sabbath! Great show. Trog was there with me too.
Yep! First time I ever met Scott in person! PRIEST were awesome and that was the FIRST TIME that I ever saw SABBATH! (AND with their greatest lineup - the Ozzy one!) Peace out!
Back to top Go down
http://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
strigoi
Cheweezie the Wookiee Queen
strigoi

Female Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Ozzfest might be worth going to this year...   Ozzfest might be worth going to this year... Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 8:22 am

I've been to a few. There is something there for everyone.
It's an experience, at the very least. Razz
Back to top Go down
Popergeist
Cap'n Caveman!!!
Popergeist

Male Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Ozzfest might be worth going to this year...   Ozzfest might be worth going to this year... Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 1:11 pm

I probably won't go, then again, it's not like I could.....they're banned from bringing the show here to Minnesota anyhow....been that way since 1997 or 98.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ozzfest might be worth going to this year...   Ozzfest might be worth going to this year... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ozzfest might be worth going to this year...
Page 1 of 1