THE CAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update 4/4/07

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Update 4/4/07 Empty
PostSubject: Update 4/4/07   Update 4/4/07 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 8:16 pm

Hey guys --

Sorry I've been missing in action for a while. I've been extremely busy in the last couple of months. I played 16 solo shows in March, my old band, The Hollywood Fugitives, are getting back together for a new album and discussing summer shows, plus I've been working about 55 hours a week -- and through it all, I refuse to sacrifice time with Sherry (my wonderful, patient, supportive wife!).... so I've been a little short on time.

Anyway -- I completed work on "The Path" (a cover of the Saint classic!) and sent it off to Randy (minus the solo) for vocals and other
Trog-style embellishments.

Randy's been great and very patient with me. It's nice working on a project with someone who's a friend first, and musician second. Thanks, bro!

My schedule is clear now to where I'm able to focus much more time and energy on Black Night Sky, so hopefully we'll have a product for you in the not-too-distant future...

The website is temporarily down while I change servers, but should be up again by sometime next week.

Thanks for all your support!

ikh
Back to top Go down
fishingd
Wanker
fishingd

Male Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Update 4/4/07 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update 4/4/07   Update 4/4/07 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 9:30 am

Thanks for the update Ian.
Back to top Go down
Jeffdls
FLINTSTONER
Jeffdls

Male Number of posts : 1791
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Update 4/4/07 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update 4/4/07   Update 4/4/07 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 7:47 am

SWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doom-Metal
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jeffdls
ghosts of athanasius
Pioneer Cave Keeper
ghosts of athanasius

Male Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Update 4/4/07 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update 4/4/07   Update 4/4/07 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 11:53 am

Lookin forward for this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/athanasius
mydarkesttime
Hatchling Noob
mydarkesttime

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Update 4/4/07 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update 4/4/07   Update 4/4/07 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 6:18 am

I wish you all the best! looking forward for the vocals
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mydarkesttime
Anonymous

Update 4/4/07 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update 4/4/07   Update 4/4/07 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 6:53 am

I'm looking forward to this. I might even shart myself with anticipation. Or.....not......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Update 4/4/07 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update 4/4/07   Update 4/4/07 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update 4/4/07
Page 1 of 1