THE CAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Once upon a time, I was known as 'sword of the heretic'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Kinson
Hatchling Noob
Gabriel Kinson

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2016-07-08

Once upon a time, I was known as 'sword of the heretic' Empty
PostSubject: Once upon a time, I was known as 'sword of the heretic'   Once upon a time, I was known as 'sword of the heretic' Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 4:42 pm

Here recently, I've been itching to get me a pseudonym for all the prose I write, especially on facebook. But I wanted a name that wasn't common. I googled Gabriel Kinson just to see of there was anybody who actually used that name, and the only hit I got was some Englishman in the 1700's. So, I'm good to go.

My tastes in metal have changed drastically through the years. Some like to call it getting old. I jokingly tell everyone that I am no longer a headbanger, but I'm now a head nodder and foot tapper. One, my hair is thinning more and more. Two, last time I tried to headbang, I made it about 15 seconds before I hurt myself, and my neck hurt for 4 days.

The extreme, brutal metal I listened to in my younger years has been replaced with a love for 70's and 80's classic rock, but by no means are my listening habits limited to those choices. If it jams, it jams.

Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Male Number of posts : 7533
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Once upon a time, I was known as 'sword of the heretic' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time, I was known as 'sword of the heretic'   Once upon a time, I was known as 'sword of the heretic' Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 3:45 pm

Welcome back to the Cave...Gabe...dah, Stuart...what's his name again? Huh?
Back to top Go down
http://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following

Once upon a time, I was known as 'sword of the heretic'
Page 1 of 1