THE CAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction expanded edition.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Cap'n Caveman!!!
ultmetal

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction expanded edition. Empty
PostSubject: Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction expanded edition.   Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction expanded edition. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:19 pm

For those who don't already know here. Roxx Productions is offering a VERY limited edition 2-CD pressing of Puppet of Destruction for those who pre-order before October 13th.
CD 1 is the remastered Puppet of Destuction with 3 bonus tracks. CD2 is the entire Fatal Delay demo for the first time on CD

Order here:
http://roxxproductions.com/store.html

Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction expanded edition. 131_09_16_2009_10_02_50_Puppet_remaster

Quote :
f you think you have heard this release from Ultimatum originally released in 1998 on Rowe Productions, think again!!!! This release has been completely redone and remastered to perfection, with levels adjusted and instruments tweaked this will be a true pleasure to the ears for you Ultimatum fans that have long been asking for this!!! This release will also have 3 bonus tracks added to the mix to really make this a Special Limited Edition release! The 3 bonus tracks included on this release will be an alternative mix of 'Never' along with the re-recorded version of 'Mortal Stomp' as well as the much sought after Testament cover 'Sins of Omission'.

PRE-ORDER SPECIAL ONLY: But wait, that still is not enough for you die hard Ultimatum fans???? All Pre-ordered CD's will come with a truly exclusive one time only bonus disc of the entire 'Fatal Delay' demo which has been long out of print and has never been made available on CD until now!!! Pick one up fast before they are gone and you have to order it for only twice as much from our friend Uncle Saxon's store!
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Male Number of posts : 7533
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction expanded edition.   Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction expanded edition. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:44 am

ultmetal wrote:
CD2 is the entire Fatal Delay demo for the first time on CD
Ha! They finally got to you, huh? Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction expanded edition. Laugh

Will order mine in de morn! Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction expanded edition. Thumbs
Back to top Go down
http://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
ultmetal
Cap'n Caveman!!!
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction expanded edition.   Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction expanded edition. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:29 am

I still hate Fatal Delay, but it's only 100 copies and I really wanted to have Puppet remastered. Hopefully only the die-hards will buy this version of the CD and it will not see massive distribution on the illegal download sites like our other albums.
Back to top Go down
Jeffdls
FLINTSTONER
Jeffdls

Male Number of posts : 1791

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction expanded edition.   Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction expanded edition. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:11 am

Pre-ordered mine Goofball
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jeffdls
ultmetal
Cap'n Caveman!!!
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction expanded edition.   Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction expanded edition. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:39 am

BillRoxx wrote:
Actually I think it's pretty cool! and Sid did an amazing job with Puppet!

I compared the old and new and the new flipping smokes like it's a brand new CD!

I had never heard the Fatal demo all the way through!

Scott singing power metal is seriously pretty good!

You guys are gonna love this! And as Scott started everything is on track!

Pre order CDs will be done and shipped to arrive on our before Oct 13th!
Back to top Go down
Jeffdls
FLINTSTONER
Jeffdls

Male Number of posts : 1791

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction expanded edition.   Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction expanded edition. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:37 pm

Dance, nanner!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jeffdls
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction expanded edition.   Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction expanded edition. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction expanded edition.
Page 1 of 1