THE CAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS

Go down 
+3
ghosts of athanasius
detuned
dOOm&gLOOm
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dOOm&gLOOm
TROGLIKE
dOOm&gLOOm

Male Number of posts : 1205
Registration date : 2007-01-23

the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS Empty
PostSubject: the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS   the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:47 am

YO YO MATTAFAKKAZ, WAZ HAPPANANAN?

MR TALLMAN, formerly known as "LORD T" RETURNETH

MAY YOU ALL BOW TO MY WILL (and stuff)

And may Lord dOOm&gLOOm haveth his way with those with whom he may haveth his way. MUNKYDEMON LUV U!

I.E. .... *ahem* .... *trumpetytrumpety* ... lord D/G the ALLMIGHTY hath returneth

AGAIN and AGAIN and this shall (hopefully) be the last tyme he must beat himelf on the head with a hammer in the way he has done in the past. YUCK.

So seriously guys, .... azzz some of ya know whatziz beeeeeen happanen with me .... I am here to announce that I am doing quite well and am planning to rejoin society in the near future. Take no notice of my extreme lack of modesty .... I am really a super .. super .. duper .. humble person after all, ja know? .... yeeezzzzz ..... Winky

and so I shall resume the TROGGYYYYYY POSSSTTIIINNNGGGG

YEESSSSSSS

(exellent!!)

!DOOM ROOLS!
Back to top Go down
detuned
Mattafakka
detuned

Male Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS   the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:29 pm

All hail the returneth. Grim Reaper

Now where the hell is everybody else? This place seems to be more like a "crypt" than a "cave" right now....
Back to top Go down
ghosts of athanasius
Pioneer Cave Keeper
ghosts of athanasius

Male Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS   the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:48 pm

Great to see ya!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/athanasius
SabbSteve
What is the Matrix?
SabbSteve

Male Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS   the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:45 pm

The Trog has returned,let there be much rejoicing in the oaken halls of Doom !!! LordTsebaoth Tony Iommi
Back to top Go down
SabbSteve
What is the Matrix?
SabbSteve

PostSubject: Re: the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS   the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:48 pm

Thy Doom and Gloom has arrived as well,let there be merriment of all sonic matter within the vast halls of the Cave ! LordTsebaoth Iron Maiden
Back to top Go down
dOOm&gLOOm
TROGLIKE
dOOm&gLOOm

PostSubject: Re: the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS   the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:54 pm

merriment of sonic matter ... I like that Sabbs!!

AND NOW MY MESSAGE TO YOU ALL ...

Thanks for the welcome back(s) guys! Now where did that rascal King TROGG get to? I thought he'd be the first to reply to this thread??

Keep it groovy all ... I'm glad to be back.
Back to top Go down
Stained Glass Flames
Chakafakka
Stained Glass Flames

Male Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS   the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:56 pm

Whassup, DOOG?!?! Nice to see ya! Hello!

Skull Doomy, Batty Doom-Metal Happily Dying LordTsebaoth
Back to top Go down
dOOm&gLOOm
TROGLIKE
dOOm&gLOOm

PostSubject: Re: the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS   the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:46 pm

great to see you too SGF!!
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Male Number of posts : 7533
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS   the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:10 pm

Hey bruthafucka! I ain't been around here much due to recent events, so sorry for the lag in reply time...

GREAT to see you are back, man! Give me a call and fill me in on all the good shit in your life! Troggish
Back to top Go down
http://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
SabbSteve
What is the Matrix?
SabbSteve

PostSubject: Re: the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS   the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:01 pm

Shocked Its....its.....THE TROG Cavetrog ......hail the king of the underground cavern, LordTsebaoth great to see you hanging around again man,I have been wanting to get to 300 but there hasn't been a whole lot of activity around here,takes a week to get a reply sometimes,been spending most of my time in another place,which after all the election nonsense was over,has not been too bad since......
Back to top Go down
dOOm&gLOOm
TROGLIKE
dOOm&gLOOm

PostSubject: Re: the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS   the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:20 pm

TrogDawn wrote:
Hey bruthafucka! I ain't been around here much due to recent events, so sorry for the lag in reply time...

GREAT to see you are back, man! Give me a call and fill me in on all the good shit in your life! Troggish

I'd love too ... cept ... did you get that PM I sent a while back? Maybe a month ago?
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Male Number of posts : 7533
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS   the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:34 pm

I assumed you were done now, since you're back here? Maybe I missed something? Huh?
Back to top Go down
http://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
dOOm&gLOOm
TROGLIKE
dOOm&gLOOm

PostSubject: Re: the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS   the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:46 pm

Yes I made it back. It has been quite a journey. Very revealing on a personal level and human level. Sometimes terrifying, but overall essential to my continued time on this planet. Literally Laughing

I'm back in Phoenix in case you were wondering.
Back to top Go down
SabbSteve
What is the Matrix?
SabbSteve

PostSubject: Re: the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS   the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:28 am

Hey Kid Gloom,you need to come back over ....there....you know...that place....oh,I had a whale of a time when it was close to election day,this is a now classic post that I left after things calmed down a bit,Sue was ready to go on a witchhunt after it was all over Laughing ,I got quoted 3 times on this
KingsRite wrote:
This place needs more angels. BARF WARS

YUCK! KingsRite
Yeah,some different points of view,this place can after a while smell a bit like a mix of sweatsocks,old Sabbath,Kiss, and Stryper shirts, musty books,three day old pizza,peasant hats,guitar polish and dog feet...... oh RLY? Shocked Uh,the emoticons were different over there,something has been lost in translation.....
_Wes

Male Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS   the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:24 am

Wow.

Interesting! Winky

Glad to see ya back DG.
Back to top Go down
http://fretlessbassist.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS   the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the newest old hanging growing thing here @ the CAYVE IS
Page 1 of 1