THE CAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vicious Rumors

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
etombdissonance
What is the Matrix?
etombdissonance

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Vicious Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Vicious Rumors   Vicious Rumors Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:30 am

A great power metal band, and power metal more in the vein of Metal Church then say a Kamelot. The first two albums are almost must owns unless you don't like anything but doom. Goofball After that they kind of miss on a couple but bounced back strong on Warball.
Anyone else like these guys?
Back to top Go down
zombiewalkin
Cap'n Caveman!!!
zombiewalkin

Male Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Vicious Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumors   Vicious Rumors Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:13 am

My best friend loves this band but I cant say that I really got that into them. I should hunt down the first couple of albums one day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inwardrocks
ultmetal
Cap'n Caveman!!!
ultmetal

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Vicious Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumors   Vicious Rumors Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:25 am

etombdissonance wrote:
A great power metal band, and power metal more in the vein of Metal Church then say a Kamelot. The first two albums are almost must owns unless you don't like anything but doom. Goofball After that they kind of miss on a couple but bounced back strong on Warball.
Anyone else like these guys?

What albums do you think are a "miss"?
Back to top Go down
Shawn Eat Snake
TROGLIKE
Shawn Eat Snake

Male Number of posts : 1127

Vicious Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumors   Vicious Rumors Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:49 am

All of the Carl Albert albums are essential...from that point, they get a little spotty...but still have some good stuff.
Back to top Go down
etombdissonance
What is the Matrix?
etombdissonance

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Vicious Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumors   Vicious Rumors Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:52 am

Ult, I just didn't like the post Albert stuff, missed his vocals so much and they added some stuff I didn't really get into. Maybe now, I wouldn't mind so much as my tastes have broadened a lot.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Eat Snake
TROGLIKE
Shawn Eat Snake

Male Number of posts : 1127

Vicious Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumors   Vicious Rumors Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:05 am

Carl Albert albums:

Digital Dictator
Vicious Rumors
Welcome To The Ball
Word Of Mouth
Plug In And Hang On...Live!

There was one before him (w/ Vinnie Moore on guitar) and several after him, including a live bootleg...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Vicious Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumors   Vicious Rumors Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:21 am

I love Digital Dictator, only one I own from them on CD though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vicious Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumors   Vicious Rumors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vicious Rumors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE CAVE :: MUSIC DISCUSSION :: Mines of Moria-
Jump to: