THE CAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gates of Slumber

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teargas71
Wanker
Teargas71

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Gates of Slumber Empty
PostSubject: Gates of Slumber   Gates of Slumber Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:57 am

I just got the newly released CD "Conquerer", which I was really looking forward to based on the samples I'd heard. I've only listened to it once so I shouldn't really comment yet; but I'm a little (not a lot) let down. I expected something a little more hard-charging based on the songs I'd heard, but it's got a lot of slow songs. Nothing wrong with that, but it's a different mood than I was expecting. It's Doom alright, but more in the Cathedral mode than I thought. There are some faster paced songs too. I'm sure it'll grow on me, anybody heard it yet?
Back to top Go down
Shawn Eat Snake
TROGLIKE
Shawn Eat Snake

Male Number of posts : 1127
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Gates of Slumber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates of Slumber   Gates of Slumber Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:15 am

I got the new one coming from TeethOfTheDivine soon...I'll let you know more then, but I liked thier other albums...
Back to top Go down

Gates of Slumber
Page 1 of 1