THE CAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Editor just made me very happy...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn Eat Snake
TROGLIKE
Shawn Eat Snake

Male Number of posts : 1127
Registration date : 2007-01-17

My Editor just made me very happy... Empty
PostSubject: My Editor just made me very happy...   My Editor just made me very happy... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:53 am

I got a PM from my editor over at TeethOfTheDivine.com and here's what it said:
Quote :
Shane is out of commiiosn for a while so you will be getting hsi stuff-lot of doom

Me & Shane "fight" over the Doom promos...LOL! Granted, most of it will probably be of the Death Doom variety, but that's cool...I like that stuff too...I'm REALLY hoping HOUR OF 13 is in there...

DOOM! LordTsebaoth
Back to top Go down
spectrefate
Mega-Mattafakka
spectrefate

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: My Editor just made me very happy...   My Editor just made me very happy... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:55 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Quote :
Shane is out of commiiosn for a while so you will be getting hsi stuff-lot of doom

Me & Shane "fight" over the Doom promos...LOL! Granted, most of it will probably be of the Death Doom variety, but that's cool...I like that stuff too...I'm REALLY hoping HOUR OF 13 is in there...

DOOM! LordTsebaoth

Your EDITOR wrote this?

Quote :

Does he have a personal editor? Smile
Back to top Go down
Shawn Eat Snake
TROGLIKE
Shawn Eat Snake

PostSubject: Re: My Editor just made me very happy...   My Editor just made me very happy... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:00 am

spectrefate wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Quote :

DOOM! LordTsebaoth

Your EDITOR wrote this?

Quote :

Does he have a personal editor? Smile

I call him my "Editor"...he basically is the one who posts (copy/paste) my reviews and makes sure they're coded right to show up in their desired format....he doesn't "edit" anything...but he's the one who sends me promos...I noticed all that too... Laughing
Back to top Go down
dOOm&gLOOm
TROGLIKE
dOOm&gLOOm

Male Number of posts : 1205
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: My Editor just made me very happy...   My Editor just made me very happy... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:16 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
he doesn't "edit" anything

That much is apparent Shocked

Hmmm ... so he's no longer a communist? Cool!Evile & OOF!
Back to top Go down
Shawn Eat Snake
TROGLIKE
Shawn Eat Snake

PostSubject: Re: My Editor just made me very happy...   My Editor just made me very happy... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:23 am

dOOm&gLOOm wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
he doesn't "edit" anything

That much is apparent Shocked

Hmmm ... so he's no longer a communist? Cool!Evile & OOF!

He does write reviews and, despite the above evidence to the contrary, he's actually quite good and very well spoken.

Hopefully I'll have my packet by Friday...he emailed me yesterday to tell me he dropped in the new KING'S X as well!! Goofball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Editor just made me very happy...   My Editor just made me very happy... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Editor just made me very happy...
Page 1 of 1