THE CAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire 70's psych

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod48
Wanker
Wargod48

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Fire 70's psych Empty
PostSubject: Fire 70's psych   Fire 70's psych Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:53 pm

Fire - Could You Understand Me CD reissue of savage 1973 heavy psychedelic hard rock with brutal distorted caveman guitars all over the place.These guys were probably big fans of Led Zeppelin, Steppenwolf and Black Sabbath!
Maximum (kinda rhymes with "Eruptum") fuzz and flailing drums hammered into shape by three hairy gents from Yugoslavia displaced to The Netherlands, first issued on the private Killroy label in 1973. Legend, rumor and speculation surrounds many of the recording details - were they itinerant mineworkers hoping to blow off some steam, or maybe they just couldn't find a decent recording studio in their homeland? And what twisted tale does the cover art depict, so inflammatory the LP was supposedly banned upon original release? There is no mystery, however, about the trio's raw power or surprising command of the English language, prepare to bleed!

I have this and it is pretty heavy!

Wargod48

NP: The Pirates - Skull Wars
Back to top Go down
screaming7s
Mattafakka
screaming7s

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Fire 70's psych Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire 70's psych   Fire 70's psych Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:49 pm

I think I might like these guys! Any links?
Back to top Go down
Teargas71
Wanker
Teargas71

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Fire 70's psych Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire 70's psych   Fire 70's psych Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:39 am

I never heard of them; I thought I knew every record from that era but I guess not. I'll try and hunt them down. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fire 70's psych Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire 70's psych   Fire 70's psych Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire 70's psych
Page 1 of 1