THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 GIANT SQUID

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn Eat Snake
TROGLIKE
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1127
Age : 45
Location : NC
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: GIANT SQUID   Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:43 am

http://www.myspace.com/giantsquid

Aw, yeah boyee...

UWEB?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metalken
Wanker
avatar

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: GIANT SQUID   Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:47 am

Been there, done that : http://thecave.niceboard.com/doom-room-stoner-heights-f4/giant-squid-t368.htm Just kidding. Laughing Actually they are quite the find, aren't they. One of the most played discs of the last year for me. Most definately of the stoner doom genre, as I have heard from many that they are 'more understood' when under the influence of weed. I don't know, I get a buzz from the tunes without any help Big Smile . But yeah, boyee...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Eat Snake
TROGLIKE
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1127
Age : 45
Location : NC
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: GIANT SQUID   Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:35 pm

Missed that thread...sorry...GREAT band!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Eat Snake
TROGLIKE
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1127
Age : 45
Location : NC
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: GIANT SQUID   Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:25 am

GIANT SQUID still rules...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stained Glass Flames
Chakafakka
avatar

Male Number of posts : 478
Age : 40
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: GIANT SQUID   Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:50 pm

AWESOME band! AMEN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Eat Snake
TROGLIKE
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1127
Age : 45
Location : NC
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: GIANT SQUID   Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:01 am

Quote :
as I have heard from many that they are 'more understood' when under the influence of weed

Not impressed People used to say that all the time about PINK FLOYD...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
avatar

Male Number of posts : 6460
Age : 49
Location : Underground
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: GIANT SQUID   Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:12 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Quote :
as I have heard from many that they are 'more understood' when under the influence of weed

Not impressed People used to say that all the time about PINK FLOYD...
Confucius say: "Weed is the stupid man's imagination..." :doh2:

_________________
Ian McDuyhard wrote:
 Calvin - "It's a Stone Groove, innit?!?"

click here, ya bastid! ---> Stone Groove Records is a label specializing in doom/stoner,
heavy rock, classic metal, ambient, experimental and reissues of lost underground classics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
Stained Glass Flames
Chakafakka
avatar

Male Number of posts : 478
Age : 40
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: GIANT SQUID   Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:33 am

TrogDawn wrote:

Confucius say: "Weed is the stupid man's imagination..." :doh2:


Oh, c'mon! Weed introduced Ozzy to his mind! I imagine that it went down like this:

Weed: Hello Ozzy, I'd like you to meet your mind. Ozzy's mind, this is Ozzy.
Ozzy: Uh, um, bloody, um... SHARON!!!!!
Ozzy's Mind: This guy can't afford to lose any more brain cells...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stained Glass Flames
Chakafakka
avatar

Male Number of posts : 478
Age : 40
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: GIANT SQUID   Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:34 am

By the way, GIANT SQUID still rules!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
avatar

Male Number of posts : 6460
Age : 49
Location : Underground
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: GIANT SQUID   Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:43 am

Stained Glass Flames wrote:
Oh, c'mon! Weed introduced Ozzy to his mind! I imagine that it went down like this:

Weed: Hello Ozzy, I'd like you to meet your mind. Ozzy's mind, this is Ozzy.
Ozzy: Uh, um, bloody, um... SHARON!!!!!
Ozzy's Mind: This guy can't afford to lose any more brain cells...
You are playing with fire, trogling...Storming

_________________
Ian McDuyhard wrote:
 Calvin - "It's a Stone Groove, innit?!?"

click here, ya bastid! ---> Stone Groove Records is a label specializing in doom/stoner,
heavy rock, classic metal, ambient, experimental and reissues of lost underground classics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
Stained Glass Flames
Chakafakka
avatar

Male Number of posts : 478
Age : 40
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: GIANT SQUID   Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:26 pm

Hey now, it was only a joke... I love the Oz... seriously... don't burn me...
SHARON!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nostromo
Hatchling Noob
avatar

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: GIANT SQUID   Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:24 am

You love Giant Squid (more on the post hardcore edge to me, btw)?
Then give Dead in the water a try!! no weed needed, just a proper hifi system! (in case you don't have that, then a bit weed would help....)

http://www.myspace.com/ditwfinland

And I would help a band I like in the very same ground minus the grunts, well the connexion is maybe not obvious but I like them; I put it there 'cause I think of them right now and I 'm lazy
http://www.myspace.com/killthethrill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stained Glass Flames
Chakafakka
avatar

Male Number of posts : 478
Age : 40
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: GIANT SQUID   Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:36 pm

New GIANT SQUID album coming in January 09...

http://www.myspace.com/giantsquid

WAY UP!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Eat Snake
TROGLIKE
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1127
Age : 45
Location : NC
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: GIANT SQUID   Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:29 am

nostromo wrote:
You love Giant Squid (more on the post hardcore edge to me, btw)?
Then give Dead in the water a try!! no weed needed, just a proper hifi system! (in case you don't have that, then a bit weed would help....)

http://www.myspace.com/ditwfinland

And I would help a band I like in the very same ground minus the grunts, well the connexion is maybe not obvious but I like them; I put it there 'cause I think of them right now and I 'm lazy
[url=http://www.myspace.com/killthethrill
http://www.myspace.com/killthethrill[/quote[/url]]

I like Dead In The Water...good stuff!!

Kill The Thrill is like a more Metal/Post-Harcore version of Kent...IMO...I like it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GIANT SQUID   

Back to top Go down
 
GIANT SQUID
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» TONGUE DRUMS
» Forgotten Gems!
» Taye XP 1.01 Pedal
» 1960s "BATMAN" TV show

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE CAVE :: MUSIC DISCUSSION :: Doom Room/Stoner Heights-
Jump to: