THE CAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly

Go down 
+4
dOOm&gLOOm
TrogDawn
Jeffdls
Elroy Bucket
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Elroy Bucket
Perma-Wank
Elroy Bucket

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-04-30

I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly Empty
PostSubject: I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly   I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:02 am

I have started a nuw banned. It is epic powermetal with sum progmetal influences.

The theme is based on NINJAS!!1!

That is whare I got the named. NINJAS are silent but deadly. I added the extra "t" in butt becawse I thought it'd was more METAL!11!!

Silent Butt Deadly

Break the wind!!! \m/
Back to top Go down
Jeffdls
FLINTSTONER
Jeffdls

Male Number of posts : 1791
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly   I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:39 am

Veddy interrresting
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jeffdls
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly   I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 4:10 am

Holy Friggin' Crimminy!!!!! I have your guyses demo!!!! AMAZING! Ninja metal rules! A new subgenre. Doom-Metal
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Male Number of posts : 7533
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly   I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 1:36 am

All hail the SILENT BUTT!!! Doom-Metal

Elroy, you is legendarily heroic! :saxon:
Back to top Go down
http://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
Elroy Bucket
Perma-Wank
Elroy Bucket

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly   I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:28 am

Back to top Go down
dOOm&gLOOm
TROGLIKE
dOOm&gLOOm

Male Number of posts : 1205
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly   I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 12:35 pm

Silent Butt Deadly needeth more friends! Perhaps a BLACK SABBATH hookup will gain you some publicity? Veddy interrresting
Back to top Go down
No'manijah Bucket
Perma-Wank
No'manijah Bucket

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly   I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:13 pm

hi my twin brother has a band called silent ass deadly they are very loud
Back to top Go down
No'manijah Bucket
Perma-Wank
No'manijah Bucket

PostSubject: Re: I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly   I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:13 pm

why does it say ass when i type in ass
Back to top Go down
etombdissonance
What is the Matrix?
etombdissonance

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly   I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:49 pm

You guys are the worst freakin' band ever. Does your guitar even have all the strings? And why doe the drum sound like a slamming toilet lid?
Back to top Go down
No'manijah Bucket
Perma-Wank
No'manijah Bucket

PostSubject: Re: I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly   I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:58 pm

etombdissonance wrote:
why doe the drum sound like a slamming toilet lid?
we dont have no does in the band but they are pretty and it is a toilet lid not drums cant you tell why do all bands have to have drums anyway why cant you all just let me play my toilet lid in peace and dont make me hate you when i am wants to love you but yuo make it so hard sometimes and my chin starts to hurt alot
Back to top Go down
etombdissonance
What is the Matrix?
etombdissonance

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly   I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:48 am

Fine, play the toilet lid but get the yard cleaned up.
Back to top Go down
nostromo
Hatchling Noob
nostromo

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly   I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:41 am

@Elroy Bucket: I like you face bro; tell me-and that is serious-I heard of a book long ago that was the photo reporting of a guy who travelled deep in the australian bush in search of these small closed communities where degenerations had inevitably occured leading to your welcoming features. Well, that book interests me a lot; does that ring a bell, or...??
Back to top Go down
Virgil Bucket
Perma-Wank
Virgil Bucket

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly   I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:14 am

I'm Elroy's brother and I don't think he's never benn to Austria at all. We comed out here ta Arizonia with our mama when we had ta leave WV on account of mama not bein' able to cut it anymore hookin' for a livin'. Pastor Phelps - he's in the little picture over there - had us do some special jobs for him so's we could earn some money for the move. I swear I still cain't stand the sight of steamed clams because of that.
Back to top Go down
nostromo
Hatchling Noob
nostromo

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly   I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:27 am

Special jobs, huh? Like collecting contributions to the parish costs? He must have broken the records, that year; clever old man! And how you're doing now? Btw, I spoke of Australia, not Austria, I bet you two would already be at the head of the gorvenment over there, if so was the case...
Back to top Go down
No'manijah Bucket
Perma-Wank
No'manijah Bucket

PostSubject: Re: I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly   I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:32 pm

you have a helmet i want a helmet but it is too small maybe are you my friend i like to like friends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly   I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am bak with my nuw banned....Silent Butt Deadly
Page 1 of 1