THE CAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

200 ETERNAL ELMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SabbSteve
What is the Matrix?
SabbSteve

Male Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-05-04

200 ETERNAL ELMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 200 ETERNAL ELMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   200 ETERNAL ELMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:38 am

ArchAngel Here it is ,the 200th one,no trumpets,no fanfare,I am happy👏 to have reached the post count but I am sad Sad at the situation,so it comes ,in silence:badway: ......................LOL.........bet you all will really miss my over the top dramatics:roll: ...............if they are dramatics............or are they real................am I truly an avenger:sigh: .............hmmmm, AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT..............next on the BBC is the complete 22 uncut episodes of the series of The Adventures Of Elwort The Magic Badger ,followed by an exclusive concert recording of legendary English band Ratcatcher filmed at the Coventry Rodent Annihilation festival .HAH frigging HAH !Laughing Razz Winky Goofball Dee deedee Bouncy Manic Hello! A doomy WAHOO! "Blimey,he's bloody o'd on emoticons !"
Back to top Go down
strigoi
Cheweezie the Wookiee Queen
strigoi

Female Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: 200 ETERNAL ELMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   200 ETERNAL ELMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 11:33 am

Welcome to the wonderful world of emoticon addiction. Bouncy I can never get enough of them. GEEN! Embarassed
Congrats on #200. Big Smile I'm looking forward to 600 and what 'title' awaits at the next level - whenever that may occur. Evile
Back to top Go down
SabbSteve
What is the Matrix?
SabbSteve

Male Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: 200 ETERNAL ELMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   200 ETERNAL ELMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:53 pm

Hah,hah,hah,the Phoenix has risen,enh ,at least temporarily,through a borrowed comp,expect to get ours back soon,the Sabbath one is still lurking about !Bouncy A doomy WAHOO!
Back to top Go down
strigoi
Cheweezie the Wookiee Queen
strigoi

Female Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: 200 ETERNAL ELMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   200 ETERNAL ELMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 8:38 am

Uh-oh! I guess that means we're all in trouble now!! GEEN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 200 ETERNAL ELMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   200 ETERNAL ELMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

200 ETERNAL ELMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE CAVE :: ANNOUNCEMENTS :: Stalactites & Stalagmites-
Jump to: