THE CAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solitude/Last Chapter appr./disc thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SabbSteve
What is the Matrix?
SabbSteve

Male Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Solitude/Last Chapter appr./disc thread Empty
PostSubject: Solitude/Last Chapter appr./disc thread   Solitude/Last Chapter appr./disc thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 3:32 pm

Okay, for "The Trog"(people don't know that I exist,their company,oh where was I,oh yeah) and any one else who would rather stay close to home here goes:One of the fondest memories I have regarding auditioning for Last Chapter was singing the song "Things To Come".It originally had a diff. title and diff. lyrics.Darrin might hunt me down and kick my butt if I posted all of it, but I,can give an excerpt. For those of you that sing it might be fun to try this expieriment,you have to sing it really slow.It's the first chorus part:"Walking down the street,her words just hung light in the air,for that moment in time I had not a single care."I gave it my best shot and had a blast trying to work it out.It will always be the greatest personal doom expierience of my existence.I also remember that at the time they were still formulating "Thorn Of Creation" oh yeah,the awesome thunder of that one ,it literally shook the rehearsal room walls!
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Male Number of posts : 7533
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Solitude/Last Chapter appr./disc thread   Solitude/Last Chapter appr./disc thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:57 am

Awesome memory and what a cool experience for you, dood! Doom-Metal
Back to top Go down
http://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
SabbSteve
What is the Matrix?
SabbSteve

Male Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Solitude/Last Chapter appr./disc thread   Solitude/Last Chapter appr./disc thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:31 pm

Yeah,it was man.It honestly though is just a trip now to read all the posts talking about SA and LC ,considering where they started and where they have gone literally and recognitionwise.It is just mind blowing sometimes(yet totally cool !) to know that I have been in a small way part of the journey.I have been to six or seven message boards and talked to several different people about the bands and who knows what other boards out there have discussed those particular subjects.I'm kinda psyched about the My Space thing because now I can promote the bands I like and write reviews of anything I want to with no outside"editing",thats cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solitude/Last Chapter appr./disc thread   Solitude/Last Chapter appr./disc thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solitude/Last Chapter appr./disc thread
Page 1 of 1