THE CAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heed the words of the Tyrant

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SabbSteve
What is the Matrix?
SabbSteve

Male Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Heed the words of the Tyrant Empty
PostSubject: Heed the words of the Tyrant   Heed the words of the Tyrant Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 7:12 pm

Anyone into the classic metal of apocalyptic stormbringers Tyrant.Only the biblical influenced lyrics of Saint could match the odd named Tyrant in thundering endtime visions.
Back to top Go down
dOOm&gLOOm
TROGLIKE
dOOm&gLOOm

Male Number of posts : 1205
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Heed the words of the Tyrant   Heed the words of the Tyrant Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:19 am

Just looked them up on Metal-Archives ... I need to check these guys out!!! They seem awesome.
Back to top Go down
SabbSteve
What is the Matrix?
SabbSteve

PostSubject: Re: Heed the words of the Tyrant   Heed the words of the Tyrant Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:29 pm

I stumbled across the Tyrant store a while back and put it on my fave list,here is the .link:http://tyrantslegions.tripod.com/store.htm.I 'm not very good at this cut and paste thing so you may have to do that with this info.I would e-mail them first to check avail.and see if the info is current,happy hunting!
Back to top Go down
dOOm&gLOOm
TROGLIKE
dOOm&gLOOm

Male Number of posts : 1205
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Heed the words of the Tyrant   Heed the words of the Tyrant Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 4:04 pm

I appreciate it man, I'll take a look at that after work today.
Back to top Go down
zombiewalkin
Cap'n Caveman!!!
zombiewalkin

Male Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Heed the words of the Tyrant   Heed the words of the Tyrant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 12:13 pm

Waaaaaaarriors of METAL!!

I discovered these guys back in the day. I havent heard them in ages!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inwardrocks
SabbSteve
What is the Matrix?
SabbSteve

PostSubject: Re: Heed the words of the Tyrant   Heed the words of the Tyrant Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:28 am

I heard the track "Armageddon" on the third of the old Metal Massacre series and was instantly hooked.Total Sab/Priest followers with apoc. lyrics and tons of unapolgetic METAL attitude,one of my top twenty classic metal faves!
Back to top Go down
zombiewalkin
Cap'n Caveman!!!
zombiewalkin

Male Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Heed the words of the Tyrant   Heed the words of the Tyrant Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:42 am

Ahh the days of Metal Massacre albums! Early discovery of underground metal!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inwardrocks
SabbSteve
What is the Matrix?
SabbSteve

PostSubject: Re: Heed the words of the Tyrant   Heed the words of the Tyrant Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:33 am

The mighty TYRANT is now on myspace www.myspace.com/tyrantrock .Cool band and some cool guys ,I mentioned to bassist /founder Greg May that I still had a written reply fom them from back in the day and he responded that they still had the letter I sent,including mentioning where I used to live.This is why I support underground metal,the bands actually give a damn about their fans,Hail the Warriors Of Metal ! Ed-banger! Hopefully they will record a new one,they just got back from playing the Keep It True festival in Germany and it seemed like things went well for them.
Back to top Go down
NapalmDave
Mattafakka
NapalmDave

Male Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Heed the words of the Tyrant   Heed the words of the Tyrant Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:08 am

SabbSteve wrote:
The mighty TYRANT is now on myspace www.myspace.com/tyrantrock .Cool band and some cool guys ,I mentioned to bassist /founder Greg May that I still had a written reply fom them from back in the day and he responded that they still had the letter I sent,including mentioning where I used to live.This is why I support underground metal,the bands actually give a damn about their fans,Hail the Warriors Of Metal ! Ed-banger! Hopefully they will record a new one,they just got back from playing the Keep It True festival in Germany and it seemed like things went well for them.
Awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dave80tunes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heed the words of the Tyrant   Heed the words of the Tyrant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heed the words of the Tyrant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE CAVE :: MUSIC DISCUSSION :: Mines of Moria-
Jump to: