THE CAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weer back agin...

Go down 
+2
Virgil Bucket
Elroy Bucket
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Elroy Bucket
Perma-Wank
Elroy Bucket

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Weer back agin... Empty
PostSubject: Weer back agin...   Weer back agin... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 9:55 pm

After a tromatic stay in the ER for several days weer back. I had to stay by my twin brother No'manijah's side while they removed the chicken from his ass. It act'detally flew up his ass after Virgil twas chasin' its arount the yard with a cattle prod. We was worried. No'manijah started layin' eggs and fartin' feathers. We didn't wants to remove the chicken butt it started to complain about the smell and the lack of light. The chicken is fine and No' is a bit sore butt he will bee okay.
Back to top Go down
Virgil Bucket
Perma-Wank
Virgil Bucket

Number of posts : 62

Weer back agin... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weer back agin...   Weer back agin... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 8:11 am

Geez, Elrod...why you shoutin' all our dirty clothes from the rooftops? No'm feels bad enough that they had to take his fayv'rit pet from out of his beehind, but why you tellin' all these strangers 'bout it? Ain't nothin' sacramental no more?
Back to top Go down
Popergeist
Cap'n Caveman!!!
Popergeist

Male Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-01-31

Weer back agin... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weer back agin...   Weer back agin... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 12:19 am

ware haff dese heer too fellars ben?
Back to top Go down
etombdissonance
What is the Matrix?
etombdissonance

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Weer back agin... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weer back agin...   Weer back agin... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 9:36 am

Are these guys some kind of genetic experiment or are they from West Virginia?
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Male Number of posts : 7533
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Weer back agin... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weer back agin...   Weer back agin... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 12:17 pm

etombdissonance wrote:
Are these guys some kind of genetic experiment or are they from West Virginia?
I'd guess the latter. Tranny can probably vouch for this fact, I'd wager. He probably knows what county they live in too, since he has some experience with that area of the country and has shared some interesting stories with me. Yeah, these guys sound like they fit right in over there. F.U.B.A.R.
Back to top Go down
http://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
Anonymous

Weer back agin... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weer back agin...   Weer back agin... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 9:59 am

No, they are actually from the mountains of Arizona. If you read their roll call posts you guys would no that!!! DUH!!Razz I'm sure they feel really welcome now.
Back to top Go down
Virgil Bucket
Perma-Wank
Virgil Bucket

Weer back agin... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weer back agin...   Weer back agin... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:19 pm

well, in all county fairness to mr. trog, we was actually born in good ol' dubya vee in a place called Bucket Holler, but our momma moved us out here ta the mountains o' Arizonia when we was still on the tit cuz'n she din't want us growin' up around a buncha filthy hillbillies and lernin' all o' there bad talk n' stuff.
Back to top Go down
No'manijah Bucket
Perma-Wank
No'manijah Bucket

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Weer back agin... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weer back agin...   Weer back agin... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:26 pm

hi i am from west virginia and my twin brothers do you know them and we moved to the mountains of arizona too and i think we can be friends because we are alike in ways and my momma was good to me
Back to top Go down
Virgil Bucket
Perma-Wank
Virgil Bucket

Weer back agin... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weer back agin...   Weer back agin... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:22 am

No'manijah! We is _your brothers, bro! We gotta go get yer chin drained cuz all that pressure is squarshin' up against yer blood vessels and cuttin' off blood to yer brain, boy!
Back to top Go down
No'manijah Bucket
Perma-Wank
No'manijah Bucket

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Weer back agin... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weer back agin...   Weer back agin... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:39 pm

you sound like my brother too that is nice i like to like new friends come meet my brothers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weer back agin... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weer back agin...   Weer back agin... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weer back agin...
Page 1 of 1