THE CAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whatever happened to the Black Sabbath lyrics discussion??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stained Glass Flames
Chakafakka
Stained Glass Flames

Male Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2007-01-26

Whatever happened to the Black Sabbath lyrics discussion?? Empty
PostSubject: Whatever happened to the Black Sabbath lyrics discussion??   Whatever happened to the Black Sabbath lyrics discussion?? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 9:00 pm

Hey Randy, I seem to remember a thread at the "old Cave" where you were going through each of the tunes from the first 6 or 8 Sabbath records and discussing the lyrics. Is that on this board somewhere and I'm just missing it (sometimes I have "male pattern blindness," according to my wife)? If not, do you plan on starting that up again at some point? I really enjoyed that, though I'm sure it may have been a rather time consuming commitment for you... In any case, I just wanted you to know that if you start it up again, I'd be more than happy to do what I can to contribute to the discussions!
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Male Number of posts : 7533
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the Black Sabbath lyrics discussion??   Whatever happened to the Black Sabbath lyrics discussion?? Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 12:53 am

Yeah man, all of the lyrics from the first album were discussed at the old Cave and I transferred those threads over here (look through all of the pages in this forum, they're all there).

I didn't continue because their didn't seem to be much interest after the first 3 or 4 songs, but I'd be willing to start it up again if folks are interested again.
Back to top Go down
http://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
strigoi
Cheweezie the Wookiee Queen
strigoi

Female Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the Black Sabbath lyrics discussion??   Whatever happened to the Black Sabbath lyrics discussion?? Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 7:52 am

Note: I read more than I post. Smile
Back to top Go down
SabbSteve
What is the Matrix?
SabbSteve

Male Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the Black Sabbath lyrics discussion??   Whatever happened to the Black Sabbath lyrics discussion?? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 3:14 pm

Tony Iommi Laughing HEY,CONSIDER ME IN ON THIS,SAB LYRICS MADE A MASSIVE IMPACT ON MY LIFE sad isnt it ANYWAY DOOM APOCALYPTIC ETC LYRICS ARE ONE OF THE THINGS I LIVE TO DISCUSS my wife is sick of hearing about them A happy 'no' ALSO TALKING ABOUT SPIRITUAL THEMES IN SCI-FI MOVIES IF ANYBODYS INTERESTED.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the Black Sabbath lyrics discussion??   Whatever happened to the Black Sabbath lyrics discussion?? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 6:10 pm

I know Trog's been itchin' to discuss the lyrics to the following sabbath songs:

After All (The Dead)
Computer God
Sins of the Father
Back to top Go down
SabbSteve
What is the Matrix?
SabbSteve

Male Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the Black Sabbath lyrics discussion??   Whatever happened to the Black Sabbath lyrics discussion?? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 6:22 pm

Tony Iommi Geezer Butler Cool,I ll be around next wed.and thur afternoon if anybody wants to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to the Black Sabbath lyrics discussion??   Whatever happened to the Black Sabbath lyrics discussion?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whatever happened to the Black Sabbath lyrics discussion??
Page 1 of 1