THE CAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What times/days during the week are you usually here?

Go down 
+4
IronGuardian
ghosts of athanasius
strigoi
TrogDawn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Male Number of posts : 7533
Registration date : 2007-01-05

What times/days during the week are you usually here? Empty
PostSubject: What times/days during the week are you usually here?   What times/days during the week are you usually here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 7:14 pm

Because I'd like to try and coordinate being here when some of you are here. If I'm on here alone during the day at work, I'm usually just wasting time, but if any of you are here, it's usually quality time.

Keep in mind that my time doesn't change when DST kicks in. That means that at this time of year, I'm 2 hours behind you East coasters, 1 hour behind you midwesterners and on the same time as West coasters and most Southwest states. When Spring rolls around, I'm 3 hours behind the East, 2 hours behind the midwest and some Southwest states and 1 hour ahead of the west coast.

Or, an easier way to remember it is I'm 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time. Winky

So, now that I've totally convoluted my post and confused everyone, what tiem during the day are you usually here? Troggish

Last edited by on Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
strigoi
Cheweezie the Wookiee Queen
strigoi

Female Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: What times/days during the week are you usually here?   What times/days during the week are you usually here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 8:24 pm

Hmm...let me see...
I'm usually off on Thursdays and Fridays (if they'd stop messing with my schedule, that is). So any time on those days I could be anywhere on the internet. Gee, imagine that. Of course I pop in here off and on.

As for the other days...usually between 09:00 - 12:00 and then again between 22:00 - 01:00 EASTERN TIME.

GEEN! I'm always up for a good read and some nonsense.
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: What times/days during the week are you usually here?   What times/days during the week are you usually here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 8:36 pm

Gotcha! Winky

Who else? Huh?
Back to top Go down
ghosts of athanasius
Pioneer Cave Keeper
ghosts of athanasius

Male Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: What times/days during the week are you usually here?   What times/days during the week are you usually here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 8:50 pm

In the middle of everyone's night!

I am in the PST time zone

But I work graveyards and I am usually on during my control room stints at night (if it is quiet). Otherwise I tend to log on after work or in the evenings, like now.

Truth be told I find I am on here... A LOT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/athanasius
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: What times/days during the week are you usually here?   What times/days during the week are you usually here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 9:50 pm

I know - your post count is second only to mine, bro! Doom-Metal
Back to top Go down
IronGuardian
Chewbakkafakka
IronGuardian

Male Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: What times/days during the week are you usually here?   What times/days during the week are you usually here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 11:35 pm

Well I havent yet decided when I'm going to be on here... just whenever I can
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironguardianindustries.com
Jeffdls
FLINTSTONER
Jeffdls

Male Number of posts : 1791
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: What times/days during the week are you usually here?   What times/days during the week are you usually here? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 9:13 pm

IronGuardian wrote:
Well I havent yet decided when I'm going to be on here... just whenever I can

In other words, whenever he's not on FS or Centurion Dee deedee
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jeffdls
SabbSteve
What is the Matrix?
SabbSteve

Male Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: when im here,ratcatcher   What times/days during the week are you usually here? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 1:28 pm

SHARON! To whom it may or may not concern:I am free of the big blue beast that holds me captive on Wednesday and Thursday.For a little PG rated humor type in" return of the ratcatcher "on int search,it was a little Spinal Tap/Monty Python thing I did for Harder beat mag.,some of you might like it,let me know what you think,I might get chance to do more,do I dare!? If you want to check it out do it soon because the archive only goes back one year and it was done last april.
Back to top Go down
Virgil Bucket
Perma-Wank
Virgil Bucket

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: What times/days during the week are you usually here?   What times/days during the week are you usually here? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 1:46 pm

I can only come by every two weeks or so after I finish my work and chores around here. But with my new castration attachment for my power drill, I can get my work done really fast now and I hope I can come by here more offen!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What times/days during the week are you usually here?   What times/days during the week are you usually here? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:33 am

I just pop by every once and a while.
Back to top Go down
dOOm&gLOOm
TROGLIKE
dOOm&gLOOm

Male Number of posts : 1205
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What times/days during the week are you usually here?   What times/days during the week are you usually here? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 11:18 am

alldatndensum wrote:
I just pop by every once and a while.

Hey! I didn't know you post here, rock on man, you should come by more often.
Back to top Go down
dOOm&gLOOm
TROGLIKE
dOOm&gLOOm

PostSubject: Re: What times/days during the week are you usually here?   What times/days during the week are you usually here? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 11:19 am

To answer the question ...

I'm usually on here periodically from the hours of 8:00 am to around 5:00-7:00 PM because I usually log on during work and make posts here and there throughout the day.

I also will pull it up here and there at night when I'm home, but I'm most often active during those hours above ^^

I'm in the same time zone as Trog.
Back to top Go down
SabbSteve
What is the Matrix?
SabbSteve

Male Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What times/days during the week are you usually here?   What times/days during the week are you usually here? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 3:36 pm

Hey everybody, I will probably be on now Mon and/or Wed. at least until the blue beast changes its mind.
Back to top Go down
dOOm&gLOOm
TROGLIKE
dOOm&gLOOm

PostSubject: Re: What times/days during the week are you usually here?   What times/days during the week are you usually here? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:26 am

Just to let everybody know, my internet at work is all out of whack and I will not be able to post from work for an indefinite period of time. So I won't be posting nearly as frequently as usual for a while. Just FYI.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What times/days during the week are you usually here?   What times/days during the week are you usually here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What times/days during the week are you usually here?
Page 1 of 1