THE CAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cave Roll Call thread...

Go down 
+37
crucifixion12
detuned
Frenchie
spectrefate
scottmitchell74
screaming7s
bigjtink
Acid
SabbSteve
No'manijah Bucket
DigitalScreams
Virgil Bucket
Elroy Bucket
angelstandingby
Orion Crystal Ice
etombdissonance
Stained Glass Flames
Glorfindel
_Wes
Sword Of The Heretic
Popergeist
HarmonicSqueal
IronGuardian
Vatic
simone
strigoi
dOOm&gLOOm
Sombrant
bgast1
pathogenic_ocular1
Staybrite
ghosts of athanasius
kmorg
Jeffdls
zombiewalkin
Addy
TrogDawn
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Virgil Bucket
Perma-Wank
Virgil Bucket

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-04-30

The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 1:15 pm

Wow! I cain't believe that me and Elroy's twin brother No'manijah Bucket showed up! Hey brother! Did you finish your treatments early this week? No'manijah has a shunt in his head because he gets the fluid on the chin...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 4:42 am

I am going to do something new and unheard of.......because I am a rebel without a clue. Er......I mean that I am a rebel without a cause. I am going to repost my introduction again. I do this for 3 reasons.

1. It has been 3 months since I did it the first time. The Cave has filled up with newbies and much time has elapsed in the interval and I want the newbies to see what an exciting and interesting person is now in their midst.

2. A large post count is essential to the full realization of/enjoyment of, my virile and lusty as well as fun-loving manhood. This will increase my post count by one more. Besides, in the last 3 months several things have changed and this new post shall reflect them.

3. I am going to start posting here regularly. Before tonight i've avoided the Cave as a drain on what little computer time I get, and I wanted that computer time to be productive in establishing friendships on the CMR (my online home, where I spend 95% of my online time). But since the first *Roll Call* post 2 things have happened. A: Many peeps have left the CMR over the last 3 months and I miss them as they are now here. So i'm rejoining them. B: Randy's gentle invitations (as well as being endless) have finally worked their magic on me. I give up. Here I am to stay, or at least be here more.

So without further interruption, here is the new *Roll Call* post:

Username:
GODSWIZARD

Greg

AKA:
The Wizard, Socrates, Pus for brains

15 miles south of Seattle, Washington. I call it la-la-land. Close enough, works for me

Marital status:
Married

Children:
Four. Male--27, male--22, male--18, female--15

Pets?
1 cat. Shelby, domestic shorthair. 2 dogs. Abby, toy poodle and Maddie, toy poodle

Fave Color:
Blue. Any shade. I am a sucker for blue

Fave Foods:
Seafoods are my favorites. But.....if it does not move off the plate I like it

Fave Music/Bands:
Music?? Blues-based, guitar-based, hard/heavy/metal

Bands?? Too many to list

Fave Movies:
The Battle Of Britian is #1. But any movie, portraying any time period, is good IMO if it has a well done historical *taste* to it. This even goes for things in fantasy like LOTR. Those movies had a well developed and well portrayed historical *feel* to them. Therefore, they fall into the *well done* category also. Also, I find that war movies are big on this historical feel I describe......they are my favorites. However, well done westerns, epics, love stories, just......anything, any subject matter meets my approval if it is well done historically. And by *historical* I mean anything previous to the recent past. Say......ten or more years for war movies and one-hundred (or so) years for other subjects

Fave Books:
The Bible

Too many others to list

Hobbies:
I am the most boring person in Western Civilization. I only have two

Listening to music and reading

Education:
I've heard that it has benefits and advantages. Someday, I shall attempt it

O.K. the truth. Useless historical degrees and advanced studies in the *school of hard knocks* also known as life

Computer operator and help desk supervisor. (Told you my history education was useless for making money)

What brought you here/how did you find us?:
I was brought here because Randy cursed me with the floating head of Tony Danza. The only way to remove the curse of Tony's frightening, evil disembodied head, was by posting here and joining the board. I found this especially frustrating as I am *THE* Wizard and yet Randy was able to curse me effectively. Now......the curse is on all here at the Cave. He-He-He-He......The Wizard is among you now. Also, I missed certain peeps at the CMR and they are here

Godzilla or T. Rex?
Godzilla is favored by me but......T.REX makes better music

Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate?
Dark. Totally dark. I won't even eat milk choco any more

Tates great or less filling?
Miller beer is yucky-icky-poo. Bluntly.....American beers (most of them) are like piss water. I hate them. I like my beers full-bodied and tasty. I want them to be a freaking food group. That said.....I hardly ever drink any more. My wife is an alcoholic, so out of respect to her......I almost never drink

Die Happy or Vengeance Rising?
Do I have to choose?? Just depends on my mood, what I want to hear. No......I refuse to choose

Black Sabbath or Deep Purple?
That was easy. BLACK SABBATH

Ozzy or Dio era Sabbath? (or write in your other fave singer)
Ozzy era without question. (Heh.....I did not even change Randy's answer)

Plain or Peanut M-n-M's?
Neither. I prefer dark choco. O.K. peanuts if I have to eat the things

Lord of the Rings or Star Wars?
LOTR

Hair: long or short?
Mine is short now. (Sigh) I wish it were long. I'm a long-hair at heart. Always will be. I wore it long from ages 16 to 34 in 1991. I cut it when we moved from Montana out here to la-la-land. I miss it still. (Greg covers his face with his hands and flees, sobbing violently, from the room)

Best era of music: 60's, 70's, 80's 90's or 00's?
70's

BTW I shall not post a picture of me. The Wizard shall never be seen

💋

One of the twins: I'm the one who likes it all.....

Back to top Go down
etombdissonance
What is the Matrix?
etombdissonance

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 11:32 pm

You cannot claim to be virile and lusty and then tell us you have two poodles. No way. Never, never, never. Goofball
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 1:24 pm

I blame it all on my wife. It is her desire that we have toy poodles, which has started the fall, that I am at odds to check before I fall any further from the virile and lusty manly-manhood I now enjoy. cool beans!

I've always been a cat man. I love the sleek, muscular, careful, poised manner in which they move. I find them to be a *smaller* version of the big cats in the wild.......of which I am so enamoured. Twisted Evil Besides, I enjoy the lovey--lovey--love--love they give me. Twisted Evil I mean......um......they are *viciousness and strength controlled* and I admire that. WAY UP!

But after 25 years of marriage she came to me in a calm, logical, rational approach and brought up the fact that she had put up with my desire to own cats only--to the total exclusion of dogs, which I intensely detest. She said that after 25 years I should give in because she had suffered *dog--less* for so long to appease my hatred of canines. PBBB!

So I gave in after 25 years and let her get her preferred dog. A purebred toy poodle. She named it Abby. At first I detested, abhored, loathed, and generally avoided the beast. But......but......she was sooooooooo *cute* and *adorable* as a puppy. She was soooooooo gentle and sweet and loyal and loving. At the time, there were 5 of us in the household, and Abby chose me as her favorite. I'm her favorite and she loves me the most. She follows me everywhere and she is inseparable from me when I am at home. I think that GOD has used her to play a joke on me. HE gets amusement out of the fact that I love my little Abby, and now my little Maddie, while I still dislike canines. GOD......HE stacked the deck against me. D'OH!!!

So I ask you to contemplate the irony of a manly--man, a man's man, living on the edge of death, seeking adventure and mocking danger, his speech and attitudes macho by default, his mannerisms the very definition of virility and studliness, Being won over by an 8 pound, all white, lovey, cutesy, oodly--kissee--poo.......little dog. Manic

Pray for me before I fall further. Crying

💋
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Male Number of posts : 7533
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 11:01 am

GODSWIZARD wrote:
So I ask you to contemplate the irony of a manly--man, a man's man, living on the edge of death, seeking adventure and mocking danger, his speech and attitudes macho by default, his mannerisms the very definition of virility and studliness, Being won over by an 8 pound, all white, lovey, cutesy, oodly--kissee--poo.......little dog. Manic

Pray for me before I fall further. Crying
It's ok, GW. There is actually a precedent for this. Consider the most macho of heavy metal frontmen in one of the most classic leather and studded bands: Rob Halford of Judas Priest. Total metal machismo, but he's also a gaybe. So don't worry Pshaw! you'll be just fine since Rob has already blazed that dichotomous trail for you! Razz

GODSWIZARD wrote:
At the time, there were 5 of us in the household, and Abby chose me as her favorite. I'm her favorite and she loves me the most. She follows me everywhere and she is inseparable from me when I am at home. I think that GOD has used her to play a joke on me. HE gets amusement out of the fact that I love my little Abby, and now my little Maddie, while I still dislike canines. GOD......HE stacked the deck against me.
LOL! That's classic God humor! He did the same thing to my wife with her hatred of cats shen we were first living together. He brought us a cat that acted kind of like a dog, so she wormed her way into Michelle's heart and we eventually ended up with 6 cats - most of which were Michelle's idea to get! She'd be a crazy cat lady with 80 cats if I wasn't there to put my foot down once in a while! The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Laugh

Although, sadly, we are back down to 5 kitties now because we had to put our beloved first cat Macy down two weeks ago because she was so sick. (see Altar forum for details) It really sucks because I was Macy's favorite and she was the first pet I ever had that really loved me back and didn't mind me chasing her down for affection. Crying She was also like our little marriage counselor during the roughest first few years of our marriage. When we would fight, Macy would go back and forth between Michelle and I in seperate rooms until we were ok. I really miss that little peanut. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 12:56 am

Your last paragraph................

I'm sorry Randy. That blows.

I can relate though. When the cat before our cat now (Shelby) was mauled by a dog and had to be put to sleep......I cried and punched the wall at the vet's office. I hated to do that to my Olive (all black). Crying

I'm sorry Randy. Death just blows......whether it's a person or a beloved family pet. Neutral

💋
Back to top Go down
etombdissonance
What is the Matrix?
etombdissonance

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 10:49 am

I'm not here to mock anyone's loss.
But I've also heard tht GW knits booties. Of course their manly lusty booties. Evile
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 10:58 am

Thanks for the empathy, GW. Smile

etombdissonance wrote:
I'm not here to mock anyone's loss.
Not taken that way even slightly, bro. Smile

etombdissonance wrote:
But I've also heard tht GW knits booties. Of course their manly lusty booties. Evile
And now we know why GW gets more "booty" than the rest of us. Razz
Back to top Go down
etombdissonance
What is the Matrix?
etombdissonance

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 12:22 pm

The truth is, the only other guy in my house is a huge cat named Max. He weighs about 19lbs and I call him Bubba and when we are home alone we are buds. When the girls or my wife are around we act aloof to keep up appearances.
I'm still awesome though.
Back to top Go down
ghosts of athanasius
Pioneer Cave Keeper
ghosts of athanasius

Male Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 6:07 am

etomb, you r avatar is just the cat's ass man... LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/athanasius
etombdissonance
What is the Matrix?
etombdissonance

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 11:41 am

Hmmmmm. Well, since it's the assigned av from Trog I'm wondering if that's what he thinks of me. Most unfriendly.
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 12:39 pm

Nope, not at all. You should feel honored that I gave you one of the strangest looking graphics I currently own. WAY UP!

But remember, I only assign avatars to those folks who don't assign their own (or have some medical condition which precludes them from having one, in which case they are allowed to go without, like GW for example). So, if you don't like the one I gave you, just get yerself a new one! Big grin
Back to top Go down
etombdissonance
What is the Matrix?
etombdissonance

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 10:41 am

I would love to get one. But since I live beyond the sticks and only have dial it takes too long. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 1:57 am

That cat avatar does rock!! Bouncy

Although.....he does look a tad bit demonic. Shocked

But hey......it's all good......evil......fun. Yay!

💋
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 5:25 pm

GODSWIZARD wrote:
Although.....he does look a tad bit demonic. Shocked
All demons should look even half that stupid! F.U.B.A.R.
Back to top Go down
Sombrant
Trogling
Sombrant

Male Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 10:03 am

I love the av!

Here's some bathroom decor for you...

The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 ENDD-0100
Back to top Go down
http://www.rickmester.com
etombdissonance
What is the Matrix?
etombdissonance

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 9:06 pm

Ewwwwww. Just nasty.
Back to top Go down
Acid
Wanker
Acid

Female Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 4:10 am

Username:
Acid

Ágata

Marital status:
in a relationship

Children:
nope

Pets?
a cat, Ziggy.

Fave Color:
emerald green Smile

Fave Foods:
Vegetarian food in general
Indian
Italian

Fave Music/Bands:

-Stoner/Doom-Metal
Black Sabbath, Pentagram, Earthride, Place of Skulls, Acid King, Trouble, Moss, Sourvein, Ogre, Noothgrush, YOB, Capricorns, Negative Reaction, Iron Monkey, Grief, Candlemass, Sleep, Pale Divine, Dawnrider, Jex Thoth, Electric Wizard, Reverend Bizarre, VOG, Abdullah, Witchcraft, Om, Cathedral, Griftegard, Doomraiser...

-60s/70s stuff
Atomic Rooster, May Blitz, Amon Düüll II, Colosseum, Clear Blue Sky, High Tide, Grand Funk Railroad, MC5, Caravan, Hawkwind, Leaf Hound, Flower Travellin' Band, Catapilla, Steppenwolf, Blue Cheer, Uriah Heep, King Crimson, Jethro Tull, Strawberry Path...

- Folksy things
Death in June, Der Blutharsh, The Moon Lay Hidden Beneath a Cloud, Of the Wand and the Moon, Sonne Hagal, Wolfskin, Predella Avant, Tenhi, In Gowan Ring, Ataraxia, Caprice, Sol Invictus, Gaë Bolg, Current 93, Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio, Karnnos...

- Other music I like, random mode
Acid Mothers Temple, Anita O'Day, Einstürzende Neubauten, The Animals, AC/DC, The Birthday Party, Ornette Coleman, Cocteau Twins, Motörhead, John Coltrane, Nick Cave, Nick Drake, The Velvet Underground, Thelonious Monk, Massive Attack, Laiback, Iron Maiden, Diamanda Galàs, Sarah Vaughan...

Fave Movies:
The Wings of Desire
Wanda
Amarcord
8 1/2
Satyricon
Faust
Barry Lyndon
A Clockwork Orange
Nosferatu
Aurora
Metropolis
Safe
Velvet Goldmine
Big Fish
Twilight of the Gods
Rear Window
The Rope
Vertigo
Germania Anno Zero
Blow-up
The Passenger
Wild Angels
Easy Rider

Fave Books:
some writers I like include José Saramago, António Lobo Antunes, Boris Vian, Terry Pratchett, Lídia Jorge, Michel Foucault, Poe, Virginia Woolf, José luís Peixoto, Franz Kafka, Dostoievsky, Stig Dagerman, Sylvia Plath, Miguel Torga, Emily Bronte, Sartre, Gonçalo M. Tavares, Fernando Pessoa, Oscar Wilde...

Hobbies:
Spending more than I can afford in music
Listening to it
Thrifting
Reading
Going to the theatre, cinema, exhibitions
Travelling
Postcrossing
Yoga

Education:
Degree in Sociology and now in the last year of my masters degree in Sociology of Culture and Art.

Currently I work for free for my thesis, at a museum and contemporary art center. It's about public art. I've also worked with immigrants in a project about healthcare I'd like to continue. At least I'd get paid and that's kind of nice. Because I need music and such.

through the doomed forum. I thought I could go for a change Smile

Godzilla or T. Rex?
T. Rex for glitter

Dark chocolate. The bitter the better.

I have no clue what this is.

hmm?

Black Sabbath

Ozzy or Dio era Sabbath?
Ozzy Big Smile

Plain or Peanut M-n-M's?
Plain, I'm not very keen on peanuts.

Star Wars, the old ones.

I like it long on men. And in me too, but I got fed up last year and cut it short. Now it's shoulder lenght and growing. Then I'll get fed up again and cut it short. Ah well.

60s/70's

End this questionnaire or keep going?
I've just realized the amount of time I've just spent here.

So this is my «hello».
Back to top Go down
ghosts of athanasius
Pioneer Cave Keeper
ghosts of athanasius

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 7:14 am

Welcome!!!
Great taste in music Acid... Stick around
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 4:04 pm

Hey Acid, nice to see you here! Thanks for coming and welcome to The Cave. Smile
Back to top Go down
Acid
Wanker
Acid

Female Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 2:59 pm

Hello!

Thanks! There's a lot of posting for me to do here, it's a cool place.
Back to top Go down
ghosts of athanasius
Pioneer Cave Keeper
ghosts of athanasius

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:14 am

updated my profile to include my MSN messenger...

I am not on there a whole bunch but whatever...

Also it is a good idea if you want on my contact list to let me know who you are as I am kind of a dick about not adding people I don't know.

Heck I am kind of a dick anyway LOL
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:36 am

I just added/requested you...dick. Troggish
Back to top Go down
bigjtink
Mattafakka
bigjtink

Male Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 4:11 pm

Quote :
Heck I am kind of a dick anyway LOL

What can I say,,,lol,,,,That was funny stuff
Back to top Go down
ghosts of athanasius
Pioneer Cave Keeper
ghosts of athanasius

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 2:42 pm

Please take a moment and welcome our new members if you haven't already... As I type this ThroughTheValley is the newest!
Back to top Go down
screaming7s
Mattafakka
screaming7s

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:10 am

Username:
screaming7s

Chris

AKA:
Criss, criss3o, s7s...

Marital status:
Married 21 years

Children:
Yes, a 20 year old son and an 8 year old daughter

Pets?
Yes. 1 dog a Rot n Lab named Jazz and 2 Kitties, Plumpy, the fat black female and Softail, the paranoid orange and white male

Fave Color:
ORANGE!

Fave Foods:
Steak
Tacos
Chicken Wings
Ribs
Shrimp
Pork Chops
Prime Rib
Lasagna
Cajun Blackened Anything

Fave Music/Bands: Sooo many! I'll try to keep this short

-Stoner/Doom-Metal (Black Sabbath, Place of Skulls, The Hidden Hand, Trouble, Solitude Aeturnus, Clutch!)

-Classic Metal (Judas Priest, Wrathchild America)

-NWOBHM (Diamond Head, Witchfinder General, Iron Maiden, early Def Leppard, Angel Witch, Saxon)

-Grunge Metal (Melvins, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Gruntruck, My Sister's Machine)

-Ambient (Brian Eno, Eno and Fripp, Tangerine Dream, Mike Oldfield, Jean Micheal Jarre)

-Blues (John Lee Hooker, Howlin' Wolf, Muddy Waters, Willie Dixon, BB King, Albert King, Albert Collins, Son Seals, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Smokin Joe Kubick, Tinsley Ellis, Joe Bonnamassa, Clutch!...)

-Country (Johnny Cash)

-Reggae (Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, Black Uhuru)

-Punk (The Stooges, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Dead Boys, Misfits, Butthole Surfers, Clutch!)

-Classic Hard Rock (Argent, Blue Oyster Cult, Nazareth, T. Rex, Thin Lizzy, UFO, 70's Scorpions, Bloodrock, Uriah Heep, Atomic Rooster, Rush, Sensational Alex Harvey Band...)

-Classic Progressive Rock (King Crimson, Pink Floyd, Gentle Giant, Eloy, ELP, early ELO, Marillion, Spock's Beard, Flower Kings...)

-Worship Music (PFR, Hillsong)

-Also (My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult, Pigface, David Bowie, Beatles, White Stripes, Scissor Sisters, Bauhaus, Love & Rockets, The Darkness, Wolfmother...)

Fave Movies:
Easy Rider
Hair
Jesus Christ Superstar
Jaws
Young Frankestein
Blues Brothers
This is Spinal Tap
Pee Wee's Big Adventure
Labyrinth
Wizard of Oz
Willy Wonka
Forrest Gump
Big Fish
Across The Universe

Fave Books:
I do not read much
The Bible ranks the highest, but I do not read it like I should
I just read Save Me From Myself by Brian "Head" Welch of Korn

Hobbies:
Family
Music Collection
Ridin' (HD)
Zoo

Education:
High School Diploma, 2 years Food Service @ Community College, Life and Children

20 years Union Warehouse Shipping /Receiving ended by International buy out! Currently Dockman/Forklift Operator w/broken foottrying to secure new position with new Company

I had posted a little bit at CMR and The Cave in the past as criss3o, I am a co-Admin with Addy at Rock Island and I linked over here yesterday from Heart of Metal! My LOVE for Doom and Prog needs a bigger outlet!

Godzilla or T. Rex?
Godzilla the song & T.Rex the Band!

Dark

I Hate Light Beer! What's the point? Living at the top of the States, I am able to get Canadian Beer at US prices (often cheaper) I prefer Molson Ice, Labbatt 50 Ale and O.V.

VR, but I am not well-versed in DH

Black Sabbath (Love Purple, but, Duh!)

Ozzy or Dio era Sabbath?
Ozzy era (Love Dio, Gllian,Hughes and Martin, but, Duh!)

Plain or Peanut M-n-M's?
Peanut

LOTR

I like it Long! In fact, within one circle of friends I am known as Long Hair, however, due to balding I cut my hair and gelled it back and over the "monk spot"! I am slowly growing back what I can now!

70's

I can't think of anything to add right now and I type slower than a walrus, so I'll end it now.
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:16 am

Hey criss!!!! Good to see you man! You haven't been here in like forever, where ya been man? Didn't you have an account under the criss3o name also?

Whatever the case, good to see you back! Troggish
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Wanker
scottmitchell74

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:52 am

Username:
Scottmitchell74

Scott

AKA:
SM74

Marital status:
Married

Children:
7 and 4 year old goils

Pets?
One hideously neglected goldfish

Fave Color:
Silver and Black!

Fave Foods:
Traditional Thanksgiving Fare

Ice Cream

Pastries and Baked goods

Chinese

Italian

Fave Music/Bands:

-Stoner/Doom-Metal - Fireball Ministry

-Classic Metal - Dio, Crescent Shield, Twisted Sister, Die Happy, )

-NWOBHM ( Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Saxon)

-Grunge Metal ( Soundgarden, Sometime Sunday)

-Country - Charlie Daniels Band, Hank SR. (honky tonk)

-Reggae - (Bob Marley,Luciano)

-Punk/Hardcore - Minor Threat!!, Crux, Crashdog, Pop-punk - MxPx, Greenday

Classic Hard Rock Queen, Petra, Resurrection Band, Led Zeppelin, Rush before the wanking began!

-Worship Music - Third Day

Fave Movies:

Lord of the Rings Trilogy

The Shawshank Redemption

Braveheart

Planet Of The Apes - Heston

Terminator Franchise

Alien Franchise

Star Wars Franchise

Star Trek Franchise

28 Days Later

As Good As It Gets

A Christmas Story

Groundhog Day

Fave Books:
The Bible

Aztec

Tolkien

King

George Martin (A Song Of Fire And Ice)

This Present Darkness/Piercing the Darkness (Frank Perretti)

Hobbies:
Music
Reading
Lifting weights
Trains
Guitar practice
Movies
Seinfeld

Education:
B.S. from Kentucky Christian College
Attended Cinci Bible College
Attended U. Of Akron

Firefighter/Emt-I

I met Trog at the CMR and (I think he was there) the old Heart Of Metal. We migrated to the new H.O.M. and when Trog started The Cave he let everyone know. I joined A YEAR AGO but simply kept forgetting like an idiot. Now that The Invasion (my weak cohorts mostly bailed besides the brains - Saxon - for whom we were doing it for) is over I can post here as a Human.

Godzilla or T. Rex?
Godzilla

Yes!!

Bear = Barf on you! Barf on you! Barf on you!

Just ask which of my children I'd want to keep, while your at it!!

Who's singing?

Ozzy or Dio era Sabbath? Dio.

Plain or Peanut M-n-M's?
Plain. It's movie theater fodder. For reasons I can't explain if it has nuts in it I'm compelled to chew it while the Plain ones I can let melt in my mouth.

Again, with the children dilemma

Mine is short - work restrictions. At this point though I'd probably look absurd with long hair.

Right NOW, baby!! (of course every era has classics, but I like what's going on right now)

This questionnaire is clearly far too short!!

Can I get my old Avatar back?? Please?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scottmitchell74
screaming7s
Mattafakka
screaming7s

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:18 am

Hi Trog! My criss3o account was from the EZBoard days!

Glad to be back!

Hi Scott!
Back to top Go down
dOOm&gLOOm
TROGLIKE
dOOm&gLOOm

Male Number of posts : 1205
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:29 pm

Greetings, screaming7s and scottmitchell74! I think I've posted with
both of you before over at the old and new CMR's and the old and new
HOM's. Though I don't really post at HOM anymore because of time
constraints.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Wanker
scottmitchell74

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:54 pm

Yes! Aren't you the freakishly tall young man? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scottmitchell74
spectrefate
Mega-Mattafakka
spectrefate

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:11 am

Username:

spectrefate

Brian

AKA:
Your wife calls me "Big Daddy"

Marital status:
Married

Children:
Not yet

Pets?
2 chihuahuas - Enchilada "Chi-Chi" and Jada

Fave Color:
Blue

Fave Foods:
Pizza, Mustard Potato Salad, Arby's

Fave Music/Bands:

Alice Cooper (above all others!), Deep Purple, Meat Loaf, Genesis, W.A.S.P., Thin Lizzy, Deliverance, Vengeance, Twisted Sister, Black Flag, Grave Digger, Enslaved. Morgana Lefay
and a billion others!

Fave Movies:
River's Edge, Night of the Living Dead, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Heathers, King Arthur, all Winona Ryder movies, the Halloween series, the Friday the 13th series
old Corman/Price Poe movies

Fave Books:
Comics above all others......The Catcher In The Rye, Dracula, Frankenstein, Forgotten Realms novels

Hobbies:
Music, Computers, Most recently drawing and painting

Education:
Going to the Art Institute of Tampa for my Bachelor's in Graphic Design

Polk County Florida Emergency Management / 911 Addressing Specialist

Trog via the Heart of Metal board

Godzilla or T. Rex?
I don't understand this question, nor do I really care. Smile

Dark

Neither. I am exclusive to import beers.

Are you crazy? Vengeance Rising

Are you crazy? Deep Purple. I don't care much for Sabbath with Ozzy (that should stir things up)

DIO!

Plain or Peanut M-n-M's?
Plain, but P-Nut is a VERY close second

Neither. I don't have that kind of attention span.

Non existent if I can help it. Having hair messes with my aerodynamics.

80's hands down.
Back to top Go down
screaming7s
Mattafakka
screaming7s

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:50 am

Welcome spectre!
Back to top Go down
ghosts of athanasius
Pioneer Cave Keeper
ghosts of athanasius

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:05 am

spectrefate wrote:

Are you crazy? Deep Purple. I don't care much for Sabbath with Ozzy (that should stir things up)

DIO!

Sigh
Back to top Go down
spectrefate
Mega-Mattafakka
spectrefate

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:08 am

ghosts of athanasius wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

DIO!

Sigh

Hey, other than that I'm a helluva guy. Smile
Back to top Go down
ghosts of athanasius
Pioneer Cave Keeper
ghosts of athanasius

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:14 am

Sure! Laughing

Which is why I didn't go with this emoticon
3-2-1-Contact!

Big grin
Back to top Go down
spectrefate
Mega-Mattafakka
spectrefate

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:16 am

To explain a little further, I dig Iommi immensely. I just have a deep seeded hatred for Ozzy Osbourne which makes it impossible to enjoy the early BS stuff to the fullest extent.
Back to top Go down
ghosts of athanasius
Pioneer Cave Keeper
ghosts of athanasius

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:21 am

not helping!!! Laughing

No, it's ok.. to each his own
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:08 pm

spectrefate wrote:

DIO!
spectrefate wrote:
To explain a little further, I dig Iommi immensely. I just have a deep seeded hatred for Ozzy Osbourne which makes it impossible to enjoy the early BS stuff to the fullest extent.
BANNED! BRASSAFRAKKEN!!!
Back to top Go down
etombdissonance
What is the Matrix?
etombdissonance

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:45 pm

Quote :

Spec is going to get punched in the face.
Back to top Go down
spectrefate
Mega-Mattafakka
spectrefate

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:02 am

etombdissonance wrote:
Quote :

Spec is going to get punched in the face.

Just be happy I don't make you call me Big Daddy. Dance, nanner!
Back to top Go down
etombdissonance
What is the Matrix?
etombdissonance

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:55 am

And he's going to be a eunuch.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:48 pm

Hello Everyone Smile I have not been on for a while. My name is Andrea
The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 M_4e92450b113ae955d75ad33e027b8c8d
Back to top Go down
screaming7s
Mattafakka
screaming7s

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:53 pm

Hi Grace/Andrea! Peace out!
Back to top Go down
ghosts of athanasius
Pioneer Cave Keeper
ghosts of athanasius

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:19 pm

grace unhearing wrote:

Hello Andrea! Yeah 60 posts later it is great to meet you! LOL Seriously I have enjoyed your posts and I hope you hang around more
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:51 am

grace unhearing wrote:
Gracie!!! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Frenchie
Wanker
Frenchie

Male Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:33 am

Username:
Frenchie

Laurent

AKA:
Cyaegha, Emile, Cya'

Marital status:
Married

Children:
None

Pets?
None, but a wonderful collection of cow plushes

Fave Color:
Deep green

Fave Foods:
Cassoulet : a traditionnal recipe from here, with beans and meat
Anything DUCK related

Fave Music/Bands:

- 70 % = Doom-Metal of any sub-type/genre : from Black Sabbath to Thergothon, from Draconian to Acid King, from Candlemass to SunnO)))

- 30% = mostly anything else musical : good music is good music, whatever the genre played. I don't limit myself to a style and listen as well Reggae and Psytrance, Punk and Neo Classical, ...

Fave Movies:
Les Tontons Flingueurs
Les Barbouzes
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Jeremiah Jonhson
Gothic Horror Movies (Hammer Films, Amicus and all those wonderful italian ones, and recent spanish ones)
Italian 80's Gore movies (Lucio Fulci is the Masta!!)
and I also LOVE horrible unwatchables bad Z movies Laughing

Fave Books:
The Lord Of The Rings (Tolkien)
Foundation (Isaac Asimov)
Dune (Frank Herbert)
History Of The Future (Robert Heinlein)
The Instrumentality Of Mankind (Cordwainer Smith)
Gaunt's Ghosts (Dan Abnett)
anything by Guy De Maupassant and Victor Hugo
and lots of Sci-Fi and Fantasy and horror books also Big Smile

Hobbies:
Music collection Reading
Writing
Trekking
History
Roleplaying Games (pen and papers : nothing can beat D&D)
Webzining/reviewing @ http://www.crypticmadness.com

I remeber having seen the adress in TrogDawn sig when he was roaming on Doom-Metal.com board, and since I wanted to register to a Board where you wouldn't be flamed because you were a Christian and a Doomhead, I thought about here...but was too lazy to register until then Laughing

Favorite Beer?
Rochefort 10 : you can't say you have drink a beer if you have never tasted that belgian wonder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crypticmadness.com
ghosts of athanasius
Pioneer Cave Keeper
ghosts of athanasius

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:56 pm

Well great to see you Frenchie!
Rochefort 10... sounds excellent I will have to try and track down an importer here!
Back to top Go down
Frenchie
Wanker
Frenchie

Male Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:32 am

Thanks, but beware with imported Rochefort, for you run the risk to pay it a lot : even in France, it's difficult to find if you don't go to the belgian borders...which are 1000 km away from my home^^

But I live in a wine country, and trust me : it's better Winky
Back to top Go down
http://www.crypticmadness.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cave Roll Call thread...   The Cave Roll Call thread... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cave Roll Call thread...
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next