THE CAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisley/Kerslake tracks restored to Ozzy's first 2 discs!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Daisley/Kerslake tracks restored to Ozzy's first 2 discs! Empty
PostSubject: Daisley/Kerslake tracks restored to Ozzy's first 2 discs!   Daisley/Kerslake tracks restored to Ozzy's first 2 discs! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:29 pm

Just saw this on http://www.black-sabbath.com/news/index.html

Quote :
Ozzy's Blizzard & Diary Albums - 30th Anniversary Editions</STRONG>

While I don't have any details as as to what will make them a special "30th anniversary edition", there is one mega huge thing I found out today about these new re-releases coming later this year.
Bob Daisley & Lee Kerslake's tracks are being restored!
I don't know the two of them have settled with Ozzy/Sharon, or if they're just bowing to fan pressure, or Ozzy just said "Fuck it - put 'em back on" or what.. But I just heard today that the two albums are being released later this year in "30th Anniversary Editions", with the proper tracks restored.
More details when I get them.

This is GREAT news!
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Male Number of posts : 7533
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Daisley/Kerslake tracks restored to Ozzy's first 2 discs!   Daisley/Kerslake tracks restored to Ozzy's first 2 discs! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:54 pm

True! The newer versions, while musically sound, were aesthetically an abomination for raping such historical recordings!

Wow...I just got a wicked deja vu... Daisley/Kerslake tracks restored to Ozzy's first 2 discs! Confused
Back to top Go down
http://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
_Wes
What is the Matrix?
_Wes

Male Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Daisley/Kerslake tracks restored to Ozzy's first 2 discs!   Daisley/Kerslake tracks restored to Ozzy's first 2 discs! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:53 am

Cool - will be good to have them back!
Back to top Go down
http://fretlessbassist.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisley/Kerslake tracks restored to Ozzy's first 2 discs!   Daisley/Kerslake tracks restored to Ozzy's first 2 discs! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daisley/Kerslake tracks restored to Ozzy's first 2 discs!
Page 1 of 1