THE CAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Under The Influence"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

"Under The Influence" Empty
PostSubject: "Under The Influence"   "Under The Influence" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:53 pm

This band was an extension of an outreach in LA. Their review appeared in "Wreath of Thorns" as well as "Screams of Abel." One song "Pontius Pilate" was described as having a Sabbath vibe to it. The cd was only available via their website, I had no internet access in 98. Was wondering if anyone heard of or remembers them, or perhaps has this release. I think I found the singer/drummer, he added me on facebook, but so far has not replied to my message.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/mhorvath
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

"Under The Influence" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Under The Influence"   "Under The Influence" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Mark got back to me today, he said he still has some of those cd's and is gonna check for me next week. I posted this at a few places, a bit surprised nobody remembers this project.
Back to top Go down

"Under The Influence"
Page 1 of 1