THE CAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vibrations Of Doom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SabbSteve
What is the Matrix?
SabbSteve

Male Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Vibrations Of Doom Empty
PostSubject: Vibrations Of Doom   Vibrations Of Doom Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:11 am

I strongly recommend that anyone here that is into heavy 80's metal,especially early Metal Blade type stuff, Ed-banger! visit www.vibrationsofdoom.com to hear,thats right, hear, entire songs from the albums,if you have the latest realplayer.This is not a metal graveyard,the owner Steven Cannon,has a way that you can get a disc of albums in cleaned mp3 form for a "donation" to the site, Shocked this is a great deal for the money,you can e-mail him from the site to get details,certain albums, like the debuts and only recordings of the bands Dark Age and Cities have never been released on cd,and most likely never will be,tell him Sabbath Steve sent you......I am going to periodically post new finds on here in my "Greetings from Planet Doom" thread.
Back to top Go down
_Wes
What is the Matrix?
_Wes

Male Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2007-01-31

Vibrations Of Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vibrations Of Doom   Vibrations Of Doom Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:32 am

Sweet action.

Thanks!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fretlessbassist.com

Vibrations Of Doom
Page 1 of 1