THE CAVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CAVE

Several Species of Large Burly Trogs Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving on the Doom
(a.k.a. the official STONE GROOVE RECORDS message board)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Silent Wake vinyl update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
silentwake
Mattafakka
silentwake

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-04-06

My Silent Wake vinyl update Empty
PostSubject: My Silent Wake vinyl update   My Silent Wake vinyl update Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:51 pm

The limited edition MSW 'A Garland of Tears' vinyl is being produced right now. The label it is being released on is Thrashing Rage Productions. The label were informed by the pressing plant that we have too much playing time on the album. The only solution has been to reduce the amount of songs on the 12" and produce a 7" single with the song 'Cruel Grey Skies' and the bonus live track, which will be included with the album, so nothing will be missing. Unfortunately this will cost Thrashing rage (which is a small one man company) a lot more money. The price to you will remain the same. There may now be 50 further copies made.
Anyone who wants a copy should email Craig at: immortalicide1@aol.com
Please support this release!
Back to top Go down
ghosts of athanasius
Pioneer Cave Keeper
ghosts of athanasius

Male Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: My Silent Wake vinyl update   My Silent Wake vinyl update Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:00 pm

Yes please do!!!! And I must say that Craig (Thrashing Records) is one stand up guy for eating the extra costs!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/athanasius
silentwake
Mattafakka
silentwake

PostSubject: Re: My Silent Wake vinyl update   My Silent Wake vinyl update Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:44 am

Yes - he is very commited to this release. He is doing this label as a hobby and has had to borrow money for this, so I just hope he gets a lot of support.
Back to top Go down
Jeffdls
FLINTSTONER
Jeffdls

Male Number of posts : 1791
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: My Silent Wake vinyl update   My Silent Wake vinyl update Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:25 pm

He's got my support as well as my orders WAY UP!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jeffdls
ghosts of athanasius
Pioneer Cave Keeper
ghosts of athanasius

Male Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: My Silent Wake vinyl update   My Silent Wake vinyl update Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:10 pm

That is good because I am obtaining a list of the people who said they would order and haven't. I am tracking them down and slamming their balls in a metal drawer, over and over and over, til they make good on the commitment
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/athanasius
silentwake
Mattafakka
silentwake

PostSubject: Re: My Silent Wake vinyl update   My Silent Wake vinyl update Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:36 pm

ghosts of athanasius wrote:
That is good because I am obtaining a list of the people who said they would order and haven't. I am tracking them down and slamming their balls in a metal drawer, over and over and over, til they make good on the commitment

Steady on there Tim! Gentle coercion rather than GBH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Silent Wake vinyl update   My Silent Wake vinyl update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Silent Wake vinyl update
Page 1 of 1